Edtech Solutions for Academic Education and K-12 Education
Tech evangelists have predicted that computers would transform education, and we are witnessing that they had the spot-on. The pandemic forced us to rethink traditional teaching, enhance and support certain aspects, face challenges and address them while improving the overall quality of academic education.
Common Challenges in the Education Industry
Demand for technological capacityenhancement and technical competency
Overcoming time management issues
Difficulties with adapting to remote technology and uncertainty about the student’s success
Lack of interaction within teachers and peers and staying aligned with the institution
Cyber Security, need of protecting educational organizations
Challenging certification, exams, assessment processes
Creating a motivating environment for proper learning
Features that Ensure High-Quality Online Education
Learning Management Systems (LMS) became a powerful embodiment of requested tools that make managing everything related to training in schools, universities convenient, fast, and affordable.
Online education platforms allow creating of personalizedlearning environments.
Helpful for management of training plans and communication between students, teachers and administrators.
Provides file repository, documentation control and management.
Gamification, Progress Dashboards and AI
Features that Motivate Learners and Make Studies Entertaining.
Manageable and smooth import and export content tools.
Integration of External Applications
Smooth connection with existing ERP/CRM/HRM systems.
Customized report generation and notifications modules.
LMSs are great tools for online training as well as an addition to traditional learning systems. Proper software can respond to students' needs and provide teachers with immediate data about learning progress. The leading goal of an online education platform is to simplify student managing processes and provide them with a smooth and flexible environment for e-learning.
Any educational institution can customize LMS to their demands and enjoy unlimited benefits. With the proper implementation, you can generate exceptional results in training and academic growth.
Benefits of eLearning Solutions Implementation
- Ease through the learning process, using such elements as dashboards, e-mail, and discussion rooms
- Activating learning in groups as well as self-learning, using quizzes, blogs or wikis
- Learning without borders. Development of knowledge and competence through the virtual classroom
- Visualization of complex facts through multimedia presentations or simulation processes
- Flexibility to learn at any time and adaptation to an individual‘s circumstances
- E-learning helps teachers significantly reduce administrative burdens through automation of routine tasks, dashboards and instant communication
eLearning Education in Numbers
of elementary school students said that their favourite learning methods are playing digital learning games and watching online videos
of K-12 students are interested in using mobile apps for learning
is the completion rate for online higher education and further education
A Few More Things to Expect from PioGroup
- Profound planning phase (discovery) and detailed estimation.
- Advisory and long-term support. You can rely on our tech-savvy team. We respond promptly to technical issues.
- Detail-oriented and flexible approach to work.
- Visually appealing design and handy custom solutions.
- Ready-built solutions with comprehensive features.
- GDPR compliant solutions.
- Using cloud solutions based on top vendors - AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud.
Online education has become an essential part of providing uninterrupted access to knowledge for students anywhere in the world. Our team wanted to help educational institutions and different types of businesses transition to online learning practices using a platform that can fulfill specific organization’s needs. Maintaining this area includes dealing with numerous processes and huge amounts of data.View case study
Ahead of the Class
Our customer is an American tutoring company that offers a job-embedded, blended online and in-person professional development model for teachers and leaders in various educational disciplines. They came up with an idea to build a digital knowledge and learning platform that would connect learners and tutors and provide tools for effective online learning experience.View case study
To develop a multi-platform community resource for post-secondary students who can access all the community events that interest them, as well as various financial offerings and loans. The app also allows eligible members to create, manage and promote their club events.View case study
Ready to Discuss Your Project Idea? Drop Us a Line!