PioGroup Software, also referred to as the 'Company,' 'we,' or 'us,' serves as the creator, owner, and operator of the website https://piogroup.net/, collectively known as the 'Site.' As a user, identified as the 'User' or 'you,' we provide you with the following information:
- The types of information collected about the User.
- The purposes for which the Company collects personal information.
- The security measures implemented to safeguard the data.
- Instances where personal information may be disclosed to third parties.
- How personal information can be updated or deleted.
All usage of personal data is conducted in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and other applicable laws and regulations in the UK.
Our service allows users to obtain digital products upon completion of the development process.
Information Collected about the User Due to the nature of our services, the information we collect is relatively limited. To provide our partners with development services, we do not require large quantities of information. Occasionally, when prospective clients submit inquiries containing personal information, we collect such information.
Personal data or personal information refers to any details about an individual that, either on its own or when combined with other information, can be used to identify the user. This may include business contact information (such as name, job title, organization, phone number, email address, and country) and marketing information (preferred channels of communication) provided by the user through our contact form.
Automatically collected information includes:
- Device information: IP address, browser, operating system, device details, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, request information (speed, frequency, referring page, exit page, web browser type and language), and viewport size and script errors.
- Usage data: Information about how you interact with our websites, such as viewed pages and files, session duration, clicked links, searches, non-sensitive text input, operating system details, system configuration information, and date/time stamps associated with your usage.
- We may also obtain information from public databases and social media platforms.
The Company does not collect credit card or payment service information. We do not gather any special categories of personal information, such as political opinions, religion, or health-related details.
The Company does not collect any information from individuals under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to submit personal data or use the Site. If you believe that your child or a minor has submitted personal information to the Company, please inform us, and we will promptly delete such information.
If a User intends to order products provided by the Company, the information collected from such a User and its management will be outlined in a separate document.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information The Company may utilize personal information to provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Site. The information is collected to enhance the services provided and improve the user experience. Personal information may also be used for additional purposes not directly related to the service itself, including staff hiring processes, marketing analytics, and research. Specifically, we collect information for various reasons based on our legitimate interests, including:
- Providing, operating, optimizing, and maintaining the Site.
- Sending non-transactional communications (e.g., emails) about our services, necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or with your prior consent.
- Recruitment purposes for individuals who have applied for a role using our hiring form.
- Responding to online inquiries and requests, providing information and access to resources or services requested by the user.
- Improving the navigation and content of the Sites.
- Identifying server problems, IT or network issues.
- Compiling aggregated statistics on site usage and understanding visitor preferences.
- Conducting other legitimate business purposes, data analysis, fraud monitoring and prevention, identifying usage trends, and expanding our business activities based on our legitimate interests.
- Cooperating with public and government authorities, courts, or regulators as required by law to protect our rights or in the interest of safeguarding against misuse or abuse of our Sites, personal property, or safety, pursuing remedies available to us, complying with legal processes, or responding to lawful requests.
Information and Third Parties The Company internally processes personal information (including storage, processing, and evaluation), keeping it strictly confidential, except in cases where additional services require limited disclosure (e.g., subscription to newsletters, live chat). Personal information will not be disclosed without the User's explicit consent. Non-personal data, such as depersonalized, aggregated user statistics, may be shared with third parties, such as Google Analytics.
Certain sections of our Site allow users to share their personal information. For example, our blog enables users to leave comments, thereby making their data publicly accessible. Such information can be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your personal information appears on our blog and you wish to have it deleted, please contact us at [email protected].
We maintain a presence on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information you choose to submit to us via social media is done at your own risk, without an expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users or the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are subject to the privacy policies of the respective companies that provide them.
Disclosure of personal information is considered a reasonable response to legally supported requests, which may include authorized requests from jurisdictions outside the Company's country of registration and affecting the User. The Company may disclose data to other companies, organizations, individuals, or entities to prevent fraud, technical or security issues, protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, other Users, or the public, as required or permitted by law.
Ensuring Data Security The Company employs commercially reasonable measures to protect and secure the personal information of Users. This includes implementing data security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information.
The security measures we take include:
- Keeping databases separate to avoid corruption and overlap.
- Regularly mirroring and backing up data.
- Protecting our offices with personal card access.
- Heavily segmenting and centrally monitoring our office network.
- Providing continuous employee training on best security practices, including identifying phishing scams and hackers.
- Ensuring all employees sign a non-disclosure agreement
However, complete assurance of the safety of personal information during the transmission process over the Internet is impossible to guarantee. If any issues arise that are not directly caused by the Company, neither individuals nor users can claim a refund for any material or non-material damages.
You are the exclusive owner of your private data, and as such, you have the ability to manage it in accordance with your data protection rights. These rights include the ability to access, correct, update, transfer, delete, restrict, and object to our processing of your personal information.
The User is responsible for the accuracy of the information they provide to the Company. If the User believes that the personal information processed by the Company is incomplete or inaccurate, they have the right to request clarification, correction, completion, or deletion of such personal information. You can submit your requests to exercise your data protection rights by contacting us at [email protected]. Such requests will be processed within 28 days of receiving the email.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your respective country regarding any violation of your personal information rights. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA and UK can be found at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ and https://edps.europa.eu/data-protection/our-role-supervisor/complaints_en, respectively.
If your information is collected based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, such withdrawal will not affect the processing of information that occurred prior to your consent, nor will it affect information collected on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Legal basis for processing personal information This section applies to visitors from the EEA and UK.
The legal basis for collecting personal information depends on the specific context in which it is collected.
Most of the other information is collected based on legitimate interests, and the purposes for such collection are described in the section titled 'For what purpose the company collects the information.' These purposes typically include improving, maintaining, providing, and enhancing the technology used on the site and ensuring its security.
In cases where you wish to enter into a cooperation agreement with our company, we may need your personal information to fulfill the contract.
In certain limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you. If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will clearly indicate this at the relevant time and inform you whether providing your personal information is mandatory or optional, as well as the potential consequences if you choose not to provide it.
Where required by law, we will only collect your personal information (e.g., by installing cookies on your device) after obtaining your consent.
Your ability to opt-out If you have subscribed to our blog newsletter, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of the email. We do not offer subscriptions to marketing materials; the newsletter only provides previews of fresh articles from the blog.
International transfers Our offices are located in Kropyvnytskyi and Lviv, Ukraine, and the personnel handling your data are based in Ukraine. Our servers are located in Germany, while our third-party contractors' servers are located in the US (Mailchimp and Google). These contractors have their own Privacy Policies that describe how they process the information they receive and the security measures they implement. We also have supplementary offices in Canada, UK, and Austria.
Data retention We retain personal information only when there is an ongoing legitimate or contractual business need, or when we have legal responsibilities to do so. The retention periods vary depending on the type of data but are primarily based on the following factors:
- Whether we have legal or contractual obligations with our customers or partners.
- Whether the data is necessary to provide services to prospective clients or partners.
- Whether our clients would reasonably expect us to retain the data for a sufficient period of time following our previous contact.
If you delete your data, but it has already been stored in a backup server, the information will be securely stored and protected from further processing until it can be deleted during the next available session.
If you have any additional questions about the collection or use of data that are not addressed in this document, please contact the Company at [email protected]. Although we do not have a designated Data Protection Officer for citizens of the EEA and UK, we value your privacy and are ready to assist you with any privacy-related inquiries.